Sign up ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

F1-F12 can be called "functional keys"; the numbered keys on the right of the keyboard are called the "numpad"; the arrows are called the "arrow keys".

Is there a common name for the following group of keys?


share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 16 down vote accepted

They are called the navigation keys and include:

Insert Home Page Up

Delete End Page Down

enter image description here

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.