is there a Windows program that is able to convert EMF files to PDF while preserving the vector character of the image?
On Windows XP I always used the Image and Fax viewer (which is the best EMF viewer I have ever seen) and printed it to PDF via PDFCreator. Unfortunately the days of XP are gone and the Photo viewer of Windows 7 is not even able to open EMF files.
Until now I have tested a lot of viewers and converters with the following result:
- Windows 7 integrated Photo Viwer -> Can not open EMF
- ImageMagick Windows pre-compiled binary -> raster image
- XnView (print to PDF) -> raster image
- Inkscape -> loading error (distorted, wrong text size & positions)
- Microsoft Office 2010 Photo Viewer -> prints white page
- VeriPDF EMF2PDF converter -> raster image (with wrong text sizes)
What other software are available for converting an EMF?