I have a very weird hardware problem (I assume), my computer crashes sometimes when it is running. This is not the most weird part, when I boot the computer the GRUB 2.0 boot loader is displayed. After passing the boot loader and booting Windows 7 or Ubuntu 10.10 it crashes.
After several attempts it boots and works correctly (most of the time). So, my first solution was to create a delay in the GRUB boot loader because it seemed that it needed some time to "warm-up". Now, the problem is worse and I should add an addition delay to the GRUB boot loader.
- The computer needs time to "warm-up"
- If it is "warm" the computer crashes at the login screen of Ubuntu and Windows
- Sometimes it crashes when I got it to run, but no logic found here
- The computer never crashed at the GRUB bootloader
- Memory tests didn't found any problems
- The values of the power seem to be correct
- Temperatures seems to be okey aswell.
- I replaced the videocard