I'm running firefox 7 on windows 7 having continuously upgraded according to their schedule. Since I upgraded to 7, it randomly pegs my CPU and I have to manually kill the process. This is nuts! Any thoughts? Am I the only one?
UPDATE: what happens is that I'll have several tabs open and then it pegs the cpu. I have to manually kill it with process explorer. When I go to start it up again, it asks which tabs to open. If I select all, I get the same result. Before anyone suggests it's a problem with a specific web page - know that I have tried many different combinations of pages - including only wikipedia pages.
UPDATE 2: I installed a fresh firefox in another directory. I have disabled all add-ons and plugins and the problem still persists.
UPDATE 3: I created another profile with no add-ons or extensions. It worked (for a while). Then I started adding back add-ons and extensions and the problem occurred again. So I disabled EVERYTHING and the problem persists.