Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Possible Duplicate:
How to move a window with keyboard on a Mac?

I need the ability to position and resize windows accurately (e.g., move or resize by one pixel).

I know that in Windows, I can move a window using the arrow keys.

Is there any way to do this in OSX?

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by Daniel Beck, slhck, Sathya Oct 4 '11 at 14:56

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

up vote 1 down vote accepted

You need third party software to do this, e.g. MercuryMover.

SizeUp is similar to Windows-Arrow shortcuts in Windows 7.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.