I'm trying to get the remote performance monitoring running. I do following.
- Start up 'Performance Monitor'
- Right click on 'Performance on the top and select 'Connect to another computer'
- There I choose my remote machine.
I've also done following things:
- Added the 'Performance Logs and Alerts' to the firewall exception
- Started the 'Remote Registry Service' (without it I get the 'path not found error'
- Start the 'Performance Logs and Alerts' service.
I'm running Windows 7 Professional on both machines.
Update: I'm not sure if I really have Admin rights when I login remotely. Is there a way to explicitly specify the user which is used on the remote machine?