Sign up ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I need an extention of plugin for chrome that act like firefox:

Any one know how can I surf the pages in this way in chrome, like Firefox?

share|improve this question
I need navigate the page with cursor like text editor but in this page that you introduced me, people are going to navigate in page with keyboard shortcut. I need to navigate with cursor nut keyboard shortcuts. Do you now how can I enable this feature in chrome? –  Milad Khajavi Oct 5 '11 at 8:31
Not being a FF user I simply lookd for Chrome help >> there's a link for Win, Linux, & MAC –  pfeiffep May 2 '13 at 13:06

1 Answer 1

You can use the Tab to focus on different links & use the arrow keys to scroll up/down right out of the box in Chrome

share|improve this answer
Yes, but I need the same ability like Firefox. –  Milad Khajavi Oct 6 '11 at 16:21

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.