As of yesterday, I cannot access my university's website with either my Laptop (Windows 7, I used Firefox/Chrome/Opera/Safari/IE) or my desktop (Ubuntu, Firefox). Both computers can access any other site without any issues.
Both of my roommates are able to access the university's site without any issues.
Pinging the website and it's IP address both time out. Trying to use the IP address instead of the site name fails, and changing my DNS servers (both my computers used Google DNS) did nothing.
Also, my desktop connects through the university's main wireless network. My laptop is on a wired connection (there were issues with the main wireless network). I have tried to use the guest network with both of the computers as well. On my laptop, it allowed me to access the site for a few minutes but then suddenly failed as well.
EDIT: The site is http://www.liberty.edu. I have tried accessing it with/without the http and the www, and have also tried using https.
EDIT2: When I try to access the site, I get the standard "connection timed out" or "website not responding" errors.