Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Is there a brush in Photoshop that can create "cartoon" clouds like the image below?


share|improve this question

migrated from Oct 21 '11 at 21:57

This question came from our site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts.

Deviant art has a lot of brushes: – Joonas Oct 18 '11 at 14:00
Cartoon clouds are also easily hand-made in photoshop by simply using circles. – Johannes Oct 19 '11 at 0:44
@Lollero Thanks for your feedback. I've searched deviant, but I could not find something like this. – Kabamaru Oct 19 '11 at 8:01
@Johannes I know its easy but its those 5 minutes I'd like to spend somewhere else, like coding. – Kabamaru Oct 19 '11 at 8:02
However, just like programming, you can reuse what you've once made. It's a one-time deal kinda thing :] – Johannes Oct 19 '11 at 13:21
up vote 0 down vote accepted

Here is a link with my Cartoon Clouds Brush set for Photoshop:

but to obtain a result with two colors(blue and black outline) you might want to try to make your own brushes using these cloud vector shapes:

enter image description here

share|improve this answer

Here is a link to download a set of cartoon brushes which I have an use - Cartoon Brushes - Free has quite a few brushes also as mentioned above Deviant Art has many. In the future google what you need - Carton Cloud Photoshop Brushes and you will find stuff.

Regardless of what brushes you download you are going to have to do a little bit of work to obtain the look you want.

share|improve this answer

Defiantly try this website:

They offer not only the cartoon brushes but a bunch of other stuff as well.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .