Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm finding a tool to draw the 2D graphics. I'm very like the rendering effect of the picture below, which looks like to be drawn manually. Does anybody happen to know which tool can draw such kind of graphics.

enter image description here


migration rejected from Oct 15 '14 at 19:58

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers. Votes, comments, and answers are locked due to the question being closed here, but it may be eligible for editing and reopening on the site where it originated.

closed as off-topic by Michael Kjörling, Kevin Panko, Matthew Williams, music2myear, Nifle Oct 15 '14 at 19:58

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking product, service, or learning material recommendations are off-topic because they become outdated quickly and attract opinion-based answers. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve. Share your research. Here are a few suggestions on how to properly ask this type of question." – Michael Kjörling, Kevin Panko, Matthew Williams, music2myear, Nifle
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

a box of markers, paper and a scanner? – Journeyman Geek Oct 22 '11 at 14:55
There are also tablets that you can purchase, such as wacom's lineup (, that will let you draw to whatever program you are using in real time. These are commonly used by artists for web comics and other graphic art. – MaQleod Oct 22 '11 at 20:08