Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

My dad always used a graphic program (with clipart-like stuff) on windows 3.x. However, his computer broke down.

The graphic progam had the abbreviations IA, but i cant find the full name/download for it. Anyone know how its fully called or where i can download it?

share|improve this question

migrated from Oct 26 '11 at 14:18

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

What did the program do? Anything how it looked like? – Rook Oct 26 '11 at 15:31
IconArt is all I can come up with that is graphics related and can be abbreviated as IA. – Brian Oct 26 '11 at 16:36
Sure it's IA? Might be IC for Image Commander : "Manage images from multiple sources with ease. Image Commander supports more than 30 vector and bitmap formats, and can adjust, resize, or even print images on demand." – Brian Feb 27 '12 at 15:36

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .