Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm looking for a way to collapse all layer styles at once using Photoshop.

When I say "layer styles", I mean the list under the layer of all the styles that a layer has.

I know you can click the arrow beside FX to collapse a single layer's style, and holding Ctrl while clicking this button does not collapse all of the styles at once like it does with the layer groups.

share|improve this question

My only suggestion is to select all the layers you have in your photoshop document and put them in a group, then press Alt next to the inverted triangle that is situated next to the layer styles icon to expand or collapse all of the layer styles applied within a group.

share|improve this answer
nope. didnt work. already tried it. – scarhand Nov 3 '11 at 15:20
i found it on adobe help forum and it works on my version of photoshop:… – xtarsy Nov 3 '11 at 16:03

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .