When I use any application and I click it shows Not Responding for a second. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but sometimes I need to click twice or even a third time to click on button. Half of the programs end up not responding at all; even when I try to close them they stay open in Task Manager.
Dragging objects is also impossible.
Here's what I've tried so far:
- Recovering over the system disc
- Windows Recovery doesn't have a point to restore
- Setting ALL services on Services list to Automatic start
- Reinstalling some of the programs
- Registry cleaning and defragmenting
- Disk defragmenting
- Antivirus scanning
- Installing all the latest Windows Updates
- Checked for Malware with 3 different anti-malware programs ( including one in comment )
- 1-Click Tune Up checked - no errors
- Hard Disk Check done
- Memory test ( application suggested in comment ) - no errors
- Drivers Updates checked - No newer updates
Still not working...
None of these are working. The only thing left is a full system reinstall, meaning delete all data and installing a fresh copy, but as I said at the beginning I have a project I am working on, so I can't do that.
Any other suggestions? I don't know what else I can do.