I have a laptop and a workstation at my office:
- Laptop(WinXp) connected to Office LAN via wireless and project LAN via cable
- Workstation(Vista) connected to project LAN via cable
- Servers and network printers located in office LAN
- Office LAN is managed. Requires user account to access servers.
- Office LAN and Project LAN is in the same building.
I would like to find out if there is any way that I can access the servers and network printers on the Office LAN from my workstation in Project LAN using my laptop as some sort of access point. Is this possible?
My laptop is able to access resources on both LANs. Since the cable interface has a higher network metric, i just added the server addresses on the hosts file and add network device plus login to that network device using the user account.