For some reason my Hamachi network stopped working. Here is what I have
- Version of the Hamachi client is 22.214.171.124
- It's "Mesh" network.
- I have 7 clients, 3 of them are online right now.
- All clients are Windows 7 Ultimate machines. Some are 64bit and others are 32bit Windows.
- Firewall is disabled on all clients.
- Hamachi client shows those who are online.
- I can chat with all clients using Hamachi-chat.
None of the clients of LogMeIn Hamachi mesh-network are reachable from each other - ICMP (ping) and TCP/IP don't work. I can ping myself using Hamachi IP address.
Just to localize the issue I connected two machines to same wifi router. Machines can access each other through IPs allocated by my router but can't access each other via Hamachi.
It worked before! I don't even know what changed :(
Any ideas what I can do, how to diagnose ?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Update tracert gives following output:
C:\...le\AppData\Local\LogMeIn Hamachi>tracert 126.96.36.199 Tracing route to 188.8.131.52 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 1 ms 1 ms 2 ms expert [192.168.1.1] 2 44 ms 27 ms 31 ms 184.108.40.206 3 * * * Request timed out. 4 * * * Request timed out. 5 * * * Request timed out. 6 * ^C
Which is interesting. Why doesn't it go to its subnetwork? Who is supposed to set route for Hamachi network? Its client?
I'm sorry for false alarm. My routing table was messed up. It was caused by our corporate VPN client.
To fix the problem I had to:
- Disconnect from work VPN.
- Restart Hamachi windows service.
- Connect to work VPN again.