Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm trying to replace "----------" with a new page or a CTRL+enter keyboard shortcut.

I pasted "CTRL+ENTER" into the "Replace With:" field in Microsoft Word 2007, hoping that when I clicked "Replace All" I'd have new pages where I had my dashes...

It didn't work.

Something is telling me that there is a much easier (working) way. What is it? What do I need to do?

share|improve this question
up vote 4 down vote accepted

Replace with ^m. That is the code for what you want to do.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .