I'm looking through some of Wordpress' core code and would like to print it out to review.
I'm looking for a tool that
- defaults to a monospace font
- can wrap long lines
- possibly print line numbers in the left column
- maximize space usage on a page (i.e. would be nice if it didn't start with 2" margins)
What I've tried already:
- Textmate: Unable to change screen and print font size independently. I don't want to have to switch back and forth
- TextEdit: Options don't seem very helpful
- MS Word: Have to paste the input, change line spacing and font. Painful.
- Coda: Has the most options. Closest to what I want so far. Does not seem to save my print preferences as defaults though.