I'm experimenting with moving 2 people's personal email, calendar and contacts to a Hosted Exchange 2010 service, and it's all very new to me.
I'm struggling to find good on-line resources, such as a user manual, to tell give me an overview of the basics, and more detailed instructions.
Things I've tried:
- Started reading general info on Exchange 2010, but I don't know enough to be able to tell which bits are relevant for Hosted Exchange.
- Searched for pages involving "Hosted Exchange 2010": these all seem to come up with adverts for providers
- Searched for instructions for specific tasks, such as editing the Global Address Book, seem to entirely point to information for on-site Exchange installations.
- Occasionally I find a page that is for people actually doing the hosting
- Searched Safari Books Online - again, I can't find anything about Hosted Exchange.
- Searched SuperUser - nothing stands out
- Searched ServerFault - nothing stands out
Am I missing anything obvious? Can anyone please point me to any resources for customers of Hosted Exchange 2010?