Sign up ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I have looked at the following question: How to curve text in Word 2010?

Following the answer, I inserted a WordArt object. The answer said to look at Text Effects → Transform, but I can't find that. I have Drawing Tools, Format Text, with options Text Direction, Align Text, and Create Text.

Where is "Transform"?

share|improve this question
It would really help us help you if you stated your question - well - as a question and used full sentences. Just hit edit and give it another try. – user 99572 is fine Dec 5 '11 at 23:04
@user99572_is_fine Done on Bob's behalf – Paul Dec 5 '11 at 23:37

2 Answers 2

Make sure you have the WordArt object selected, then in the ribbon go to Drawing Tools → Format. In the WordArt Styles box you'll find Text Effects on the bottom right, and Transform at the bottom of that menu.

Here's a screenshot:

enter image description here

share|improve this answer

The tricky part is that the text effect button doesn't actually say "Text Effects." If you still go to the Drawing Tools and then Format, the Text Effects button is a letter A that has blue coloring around it. It's in the WordArt Styles section. If you hover the mouse over it, it says "Text Effects". If you click on it, the transform button is in the drop down menu.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.