Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Also, is there an easy and comprehensive list of Word keyboard shortcuts anywhere ?

Common tasks like capitalization should not require mouse usage, and probably Word has some "hidden" or obscure shortcuts worth to know.

EDIT: Capitalization: change a selection of text from "this" to "THIS" or "This". Just to clarify.

share|improve this question
up vote 7 down vote accepted

To capitalize a word, use Shift+F3.

This will change "this" to "This". Pressing Shift+F3 again will change "This" to "THIS". And once more, "THIS" back to "this".

List of keyboard shortcuts for Word 2002, Word 2003, and Word 2007

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .