Many of my users have their files on one big CMIS server.
PROBLEM: They can not use their files while not connected to the Internet.
QUESTION: Is there a Dropbox-like software for CMIS?
- When connected, pushes local changes to the server
- When connected, polls the server every n minutes to pull changes
- Cross-platform (Linux, Mac, Windows, maybe Android?)
- Ability to check out only a part of the repository
- Preferably open source
- Dropbox-like UI is perfect but other UI concepts are welcome too