Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have no idea how to write this character "|" on a MacBook Air when I use Flex. I tried all keyboard combinations with no success.

share|improve this question
chmielewski, what keyboard layout do you normally have? Can you write the pipe symbol (|) in other applications, or do you generally not know where to find it? – slhck Dec 12 '11 at 9:01
You can open Keyboard Viewer via the keyboard layouts menu item you can enable in System Preferences > Regional and Languages > Keyboard (or similar). There you can see all the characters you can type. Press Option or Shift to view characters you can type using a key combination. – Daniel Beck Dec 12 '11 at 9:34

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .