I installed Google Chrome over old Chrome... so now it works.
Google Chrome doesn't start and doesn't work. Yesterday everything worked fine.
- OS: Windows 7
- Antivirus: MS Security Essentials.
I've not installed any updates, and the process even doesn't appears in task manager for a second. I found debug.log file in the Chrome folder and there is a string
[1219/131239:ERROR:client_util.cc(268)] Could not find exported function RelaunchChromeBrowserWithNewCommandLineIfNeeded255:ERROR:client_util.cc(268)] Could not find exported function RelaunchChromeBrowserWithNewCommandLineIfNeeded
IE and Firefox work fine.