I have an i5 760 system with 2-way SLI capable mobo with a GTS 450 1Gb DDR5 128 bit VGA, I'm still running a single card right now but I'm planning to scale up soon but first I would like to know:
- Is it better to SLI 2 cards or just have 2 VGA card one as a primary and a seperate one as a dedicated physx card?
- Is it OK if I use two GTS 450's from two different manufacturer as a SLI tandem?
- Will there be any conflict if one of my two VGA cards in SLI has OC and the other one don't have OC?
- For example: is it OK if I use a GTS 450 1Gb DDR5 128 bit from a manufacturer A and a GTS 450 1Gb DDR5 192 bit from manufacturer B as an SLI?
- Does the example in question No. 4 will work for primary and physx card set up too?