This is the Professional Model S. No need for drivers as it's plug and play, according to company. Here is what I have done up to now:
- Windows 7 x64 tries to install drivers but fails.
- "daskeyboard" and USB2.0 Hub" are listed under "Other devices" in Device Manager with an exclamation point. No luck in updating drivers from Device Manager.
- Keyboard works fine in BIOS; does not work in Windows.
- Keyboard works when plugged into a laptop; not my custom built desktop.
- Flashed BIOS; still doesn't work.
- Seems to get power for one second (I notice led lights during POST, then the lights shutoff)
- Have tried multiple USB ports..
- Have tried to set USB in BIOS to accept legacy USB.
- Have tried to set USB in BIOS to Full Speed instead of High Speed.
I'll try anything short of re-installing Windows. Any other suggestions? Thanks.