I am having an issue with Windows 7 fonts. Someone messed up the default fonts and it is causing an issue with reports and websites where the font is different than what it is supposed to be.
This is causing reports to cut the title off and websites to display links and paragraphs in the wrong areas or being cut off. This issue is only happening on one computer in the entire office. I was wondering if there was any fix or a way to reload the default fonts for Windows 7 even after they have been changed.
I have tried restoring the default fonts through the control panel and that did not fix the problem. I have also ran system file checker to see if there was any issues there that may be causing this to happen.