I am trying to join (merge) two or more .mp4 files together, without re-encoding.
Here is what I did:
- Started Avidemux 2.5.5.
- With File->Open, selected Input1.mp4.
- I received this message - "H.264 detected. If the file is using B-frames as reference it can lead to a crash or stuttering. Avidemux can use another mode which is safe but YOU WILL LOOSE SOME FRAME ACCURACY. Do you want to use that mode?". I chose "No".
- With File->Append, selected Input2.mp4.
- I received the same "H.264 detected" message again and chose "No".
- Selected the Format to MP4 (from AVI).
- Saved the output file (called Output.mp4) with File->Save->Save Video.
Unfortunately, when I play the Output.mp4 video in VLC, the sound is out of sync with the second video. How can I correct this?