Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I can't seem to find the option to set "underline misspelled words in red" in Word 2007. Where is this located?

Do I have to install additional tools to have this option, or it's included with default installation of Word 2007.

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

If my understanding is correct,

  1. Click on Top Left Corner Icon enter image description here
  2. Click on Word Options
  3. From Left Navigation, click Proofing

    Short Cut to open Word Options - ALT + F + I

You will see spell Check related all options, modify accordingly.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.