I know question isn't good, but it hard to explain it in one question.
I have home WiFi network and two computers. On first computer (Windows XP) everything is okay. I turn a browser (Chrome, I checked on IE9 too), I can get in to every website.
On second computer (Windows 7) I turn browser (I tested chrome, ie, mozilla), I can browse google.com, but when I want to get in to other website I can't. Browser just blocks. It loads all the time, but nothing happens. When I back to google or I write in field google address it gets in to website. I can search on google. It's like "something" pass google domain but other not.
What it the funniest for me, that I used console and pinged other websites, which I try to get in by browser, and I have respondes from all the sites.