Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I need to horizontally align with css two things that for some reason are positioned absolutely.

Because of this, I would really appreciate an addon that allows me to place some lines on the screen (which can be moved) to help me in this job, instead of taking screenshot and go to my image editing program to check if they are on the same height

Thanks for any suggestion

Using Firefox 10

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

I found the answer by myself:

This addon works gracefully, really nice and helpful. What I was really missing was the word "ruler", I thought they were called guidelines

share|improve this answer

I can't think of a reason it needs to be a Firefox addon, but if not, you can Google for "on-screen ruler"and get a ton of results.

share|improve this answer
I'm asking if something like that exists, maybe someone could have that needing too. Why couldn't it be a firefox addon? – Fire-Dragon-DoL Feb 3 '12 at 16:09

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .