My Lacie 2big network NAS is acting weird. When I visit the web admin page, it is loading for a while and then stops telling me to reconnect in a minute.
When I use the Lacie network assistant and go to Volumes and click the Authentication button and enter my user details, it says that it could not list volumes as admin and that I have to check authentication.
I've tried a couple of methods to reset the disk to its factory default settings:
- Switch OFF the product. (Once OFF, the product's back power switch MUST be on the OFF position.)
- PUSH the front button and KEEP IT PRESSED.
- MOVE the back power switch to the ON position. (The front button's LED will start blinking Blue & Red.)
- Once the front button's LED stops blinking and is stable RED, RELEASE the front button. (Once released, the front button's LED will start blinking Blue.)
- When the front button's LED stops blinking again and is stable Blue, PUSH the front button and RELEASE it. This confirms the reset/
- Leave product rebooting, you are done. (The product is now restoring itself to its factory defaults.)
but that didn't work out either.
What should I try next?