Is there a way to log a console session on remotely. I do not want to access the computer myself, rather allow someone who is sitting there to access it without giving them the username/password.
- I have VPN access to the network and admin access to the computer
- Running on a Win 2K3 AD network
- The computer in question is on XP SP3
** EDIT: To clarify
- I am physically in location A
- The computer is physically in location B
- Someone else is physically in location B with the computer
- I want to log the computer on for that someone else without giving them the credentials (username/pass). That is, I want them to call me and say "log it on please," then I will enter the credentials from location A and the computer will log on locally at location B.