I use the "Save as PDF" plugin with Word 2007 to generate a PDF document from a DOCX document. It works great except that the Arabic numbers in the Word file have been converted to English numbers in the PDF document. Kindly find two links containing two screen shots explaining the problem.
The first image is the generated PDF file with the English numbers highlighted. The second image is the original word file with the Arabic numbers highlighted.
Update: Thanks very much Isaac, ChrisF and Wil. I changed the Numeral at word to Context and confirmed that all the numbers are Arabic at the Word file. I still have the problem as the PDF file still have English numbers. (Note: The Arabic numbers called Hindi numbers). I also tried changing the font to Tahoma with no hope.