I have been surfing through this site for answers and really just want confirmation that I have it right. I am looking at buying a tablet with the Windows 7 Ultimate evaluation version on board.
- I realize I will have to install a full version eventually and when I do this, can I install any Windows 7 version or does it have to be the Ultimate version?
- Can I install the full version directly over the evaluation version or do I have to uninstall the evaluation version and install an earlier Windows version and then upgrade? (I don't have an earlier version disc).
- Will Ultimate sync OK with my Laptop Windows 7 Home Premium version?
- What sort of money am I looking at to upgrade when the evaluation version runs out?
- Would I be better to pay more and purchase a tablet with a full version on board?