I am unable to start the service because it says "Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start." Hence I need to know which services I need to enable/start so that I can turn on ICS.
I found out all the dependencies:
- Application Layer Gateway Service
- Network Connections
- Network Location Awareness (NLA)
- Plug And Play
- Remote Access Auto Connection Manager
- Remote Access Connection Manager
- Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
Then I had to set those all to "Automatic", and make sure all their respective dependencies are at least set to "Manual" and not Disabled", and restart my computer. After restarting my computer, the "Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)" service was started.