I need to provide a clients in the US an ability to call a US landline phone, and have the call routed to the mobile phone in europe, where our office is located.
I need to have it implemented at a lowest cost possible.
Here is a system setup I have in mind:
- Signup with a company that provides US landline-to-voip services.
- Set up an asterisk server in a European office, and configure it up to recieve calls from a provider in step 1.
- Set up an asterisk to make a call to a local mobile phone number with the help of the local landline connected to it.
My questions about this idea are the following:
- Is there an asterisk-integrated landline/voip providers? Is this kind of service a common type?
- Will asterisk be able to carry out tasks discribed in the model?
- (Partially out of scope) Since I need initially to just have two numbers, maybe it will be less expensive to get the whole thing from an all-in-one provider like skype or some other?