Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I am looking for a Microsoft add-in or application in which I can create column graphs with varying widths.

Id' like something similar to the ones used on or

Any ideas or assistance?

share|improve this question
You can do it in excel - try looking at these webpages 1 2 3 If you supply us with some sample data in the format you're using, we may be able to provide some step-by-step instructions – Raystafarian Feb 21 '12 at 11:55
This should be an answer really, peltiertech was definitely my first thought for this. – AdamV Feb 21 '12 at 17:20
Thank you both. <>; did the trick! – Tine-Marie Feb 24 '12 at 7:30

You can do it in excel - try looking at this webpage.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .