I have a Vista machine with Outlook 2007. When Send/Receive is clicked, on of the email accounts gives an error. 0x80070005 You don't have appropriate permissions to perform this operation.
The other email account in Outlook does not have this problem. We've talked to the ISP, and it's not a problem with the account.
Attempted to fix by the following:
- Used dcomcnfg to look for permissions problems
- Downloaded Office SP2 and all available updates
- Checked pst file with scanpst - errors were found, but didn't correct the problem.
- Ran Microsoft Office Diagnostics - nothing found
- Ran a repair on the Office Suite - problem still persists.
- Backed up pst files, removed them, deleted the accounts and re-created the accounts and the problem still appeared.
Anyone have any ideas?