Whenever i use my middle mouse button to scroll through a web page (any web page) the screen starts tearing.
- This does not happen in any other browser.
- I have latest graphic card driver so the problem is not in that.
- I have latest firefox version (10.0.2)
- I think the problem might have started when i updated firefox but I'm not 100% sure about that
Things i tried to do to fix the issue:
- I tried closing all windows other than Firefox
- I tried disabling smooth scrolling in Firefox preferences
- I tried switching hardware acceleration on or off
- I cleaned all cookies,cache,history and things like that
I tried to use "Restart with add-ons disabled" to enter safe mode and then i had no problems at all (there is no screen tearing when using middle mouse button to scroll up)
I then tried to run firefox normaly and disable all add-ons one by one individualy (extensions and theme) thinking that one of the add-ons was causing that problem,but even with all of them manually disabled the problem was still happening.
So does anyone know what might be causing the problem and how to fix it?