I have been looking everywhere for a few weeks now but can't seem to find anything so I come here to ask for assistance. Right now I am doing everything via a very simple Google Docs spreadsheet.
I need either a Linux-based program, LAMP-based script, or something that might work in google docs or excel. I plan on running it in a virtual machine.
Here are the details:
- There are 6 employees
- The work week is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Schedule will change like every 3 months, so don't really need anything complex.
- Only one person works at a time so there will never be more than 1 person on any shift.
- There is no standard shift length, like there is no 9-5... its just rotates around everyone's availability.
I need to be able to:
- List which days an employee can't work.
- List Min-Max amount of hours an employee can have per week and/or per day.
- Randomly assign employee shifts based on above requirements.
I don't need anything complex like don't need to keep track of days off, don't need to keep track of vacations, employees don't need to log into the system, I really don't need anything about the employee in the system except for their name and the information above needed to assign their shift. However if any of that is included with the software or script then it is no biggie. I can deal with something bloated as long as I am able to do the above lol.