I'm having trouble getting my Comodo signed SSL Certificate to work with Internet Explorer in Apache2.
Internet Explorer gives an error that there is a problem with the certificate.
I tried all different combinations of
SSLProtocol. I completely disabled SSL 3.0. Nothing helped.
Here are some options I tried: (not all at the same time)
SSLEngine On SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM SSLProtocol all SSLProtocol -all +SSLv2 SSLCipherSuite SSLv2:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+EXP SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
My client complains because of SSL errors.
There is an Error with the SSL Certificate
I don't know the exact version of Internet Explorer they're using but I can reproduce the error with Internet Explorer 9.0 (activated SSL 2.0).