I installed Transcender to practice for a Microsoft certification. I also installed the exam question files. It is all very-very slow after a short while. Is there any way to help on this?
- It's about 2-3 hours after the installation that Transcender goes awfully slow (5-20 minutes waiting time at each mouse click).
- Tried on two very different laptops (HP vostro vs Sony VAIO) - installed overall 3 times on them - with the same result. Both laptops very strong (Office, Visual Studio, SQL Server, ...etc. nicely running on them) - and Transcender runs on them in the first 2-3 hours after installation also very well. Conclusion: too weak hardware is not the problem.
- The installed exam in my certain case: 70-568 (MS)
- Transcender Test Engine version: 3.7.8
- OS: Windows 7 Enterprise / Home