Sign up ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I only have one HDMI slot in my tv but two HDMI input devices, I was wondering if a connector like this existed to save me having to take out and plugin the other device whenever i want to use it.

I googled it and found only a input male to two output female HDMI splitter. So does the connector I described in the title exist?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

What you are looking for is an HDMI Switch. It will take multiple HDMI inputs to a single input and switch between them. You can find them at any store that sells any electronics.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.