Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

This describes a way to collapse outlines with the mouse. Is this possible to do with keyboard only?

share|improve this question
up vote 6 down vote accepted


enter image description here

It's not possible to change this shortcuts in onenote 2013 (you can change them in word 2013). You can however, use autohotey, to "change" them. I use this ahk script for example:

^Down::Send !+{+}
^Up::Send !+-

This maps Ctrl+Up and Crtl+Down to collapsing and expanding outlines.

share|improve this answer

Back in the days, these where Alt+_ (Underscore) to collapse and Alt++. Because the Ribbon has been added, these now require an additional Shift press, thus:

  • Alt+Shift+_ (Underscore) to Collapse

  • Alt+Shift++ to Expand

Source: Dummies - How to Use Word 2010's Outline View (This would also apply to OneNote)

share|improve this answer
Any ideas how to change this shortcut ? – Kasper Feb 28 '14 at 21:03

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .