I know there must be a lot similar questions on SU. Let me explain my setup first.
- I have 4-5 PC, Laptops and Few Android Phones in my office.
- To get them on a network , I have a UTStarCom, WA3002G1 ADSL2+ router with a landline broadband connection which has nothing to do with any PC except the configuration settings.
- Broadband channel is always on, we need to switch on the router and the internet is ready for us.
- No Internet Connection sharing is done via any PC.
- I have a limited 20GB monthly plan, which is consumed in 10-20 days, depending upon the download requirements.
So in the above case, i need some suggestions from you:
- How do I monitor my Internet Bandwidth along-with the connected systems, realtime? Any free opensource tool available?
- Tweaks / Changes in PC to save bandwidth as my ISP do not have any Unlimited plan.
- PC and Laptops are Windows XP and/Or windows 7. Either of the platform tools are welcome.