Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I'm looking for a peice of software or function of Windows (7/2008 R2) which would change the maximised window every X mins. So you would have one windows open for X mins, then it would switch to another window ad infinitum.

Any ideas ?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

I can only think of using something like AutoHotKeys or more likely AutoIt scripts to send keystrokes like ALT+TAB on a scheduled basis.

Whilst looking for an AutoIt script to do this, I found a VBS which does the job, courtesy of Spinner Software.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.