A few days ago, my system was working fine, but lately my home electricity has been flutuating many times in a day. Now, my computer has stopped working properly. Those problems happen:
- When I play a video, it hangs.
- When I open Mozilla Firefox the system hangs.
- System also hangs sometimes, just after a few minutes running.
- Sometimes some vertical lines displayed on my HCL LCD and the BIOS text gets scrambled or converted into a strange font that cant be understand.
- When I reset the RAM and graphics card, it works fine for a while and then again starts problems occuring.
Is my hardware damaged? If yes, which device?
My computer configurations are below: Core 2 Duo CPU, 2 GB RAM, Gigabyte motherboard, Nvidia 8500 GT graphics card, SATA hard disk.