I press the power switch; the fans start whirring; then precisely nothing happens. The monitor lights (I have two monitors) blink to indicate that they aren't receiving any signal - no BIOS splash screen, nothing. This scenario occurs about 80 percent of the time, the other 20 percent being normal starts.
Noticing that the computer has not started properly, I press the power switch for four seconds to turn the computer off, and then I press it again to start the computer for the second time. It always starts normally the second time. Always.
The power supply is a 750W from SilverStone. The motherboard is a Gigabyte P55A-UD3P. The video card is an Asus EN9800GT. There's 8 GB of RAM. I don't know what other information might be pertinent. Help!