OS: Windows 7 64bit
I want to share my laptop's internet connection between my PC and my Android device. But I can only do one of them at a time.
- The laptop is connected to internet wirelessly.
- The PC is connected to the laptop using a Ethernet cable and internet is shared between them.
- I want to connect my mobile device to my laptop by making the laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
PC (Ethernet) ==> Laptop (connected to net by Wi-Fi) <== Mobile device (Wi-Fi hotspot)
I have 3 connections in my laptop:
- Wireless Network Connection (internet - shared)
- Local area connection (PC)
- Wireless Network Connection 2 (Wi-Fi hotspot)
Every time I have to disable either the LAN to get the Wi-Fi hotspot working, or disable the Wi-Fi hotspot to get LAN working.
How can I share so I can use both at the same time?