I would like to add two more hard drives to my current RAID 1 setup and create a RAID 0 setup on top of the two RAID 1 setups (which I believe is referred to as "RAID 10").
- Intel P68 Chipset Motherboard
- 4 SATA ports that can be configured for Raid
- An intel SSD cache that sits in front of the RAID, and a 64 GB SSD configured in that manner
- Two 1TB HDDs configured in RAID 1
- OS: Windows 7 Professional
Resources Consulted so far
- I found a great resource on LinuxQuestions.org for a good "best practices" process for Linux machines, but I'd like to develop a similar process that I know works on Windows Machines.